Responsible for the selling of software and automation related equipments.
• Recognize the (potential) needs of the consumer and offer the solutions to the consumer based on the company products
• Able to handle customers issues or questions
• Understand or able to learn automation industry & market knowledge & trends
• Construct sales pitches and presentations.
• Travel to areas where needs
• Negotiate a commercial agreement.
• Help customers maximize the use of software features.
• Advise on appropriate user training.
• Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing software, hardware systems and peripherals.